Returns and Refunds Policy
Castle Toys operates the website http://backup.castletoys.com.au also referred to as the “Site”. This page informs you of our policies regarding the use of returns and refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Commission requirements.
In order to provide a positive experience with our products, we have a process to provide returns and refunds through the store. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.
You have 30 days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
For health and safety we cannot resell an item which has been used by any person. Refunds need to be made on the following grounds:
- A faulty product which does not meet the standards of expectations in a reasonable use of the product and has not been caused by the handling and use the product under the recommended usage as provided on the packaging.
- A major difference in the product which could be different from the description and information provided during the sale process which significantly impacts the reasonable use of the product.
Change of mind and product exchanges are accepted under certain conditions, provided the consumer is aware of their responsibilities under the Australian Consumer Laws (2001) for product exchanges. In some situations, gifts and third parties may request an exchange of product in which case we will assess each request on an individual basis.
- The customer is liable for the costs of shipping items
- The product has not been used by any person
- Your item must be in the original packaging
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund and inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund using the original method of payment. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your items to us, contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org