Tyrannosaurus Rex (T-Rex) is an easy to build model that is a full kit that you can build yourself
This model is a medium sized dinosaur that is easy to build and looks great. It is designed to be self supporting and can stand on its own and be built over and over again. You can glue the pieces together for a longer lasting structure and it can be easily painted for individuals.
Assembly required, a booklet is provided for your benefit.
1 x complete set of model
1x assembly booklet
This model is fairly easy to build and is appropriate for younger builders from ages 8 and up. Adult assistance may be helpful.
The best advice is to arrange the middle section from larger to smaller parts first around the dinosaur then apply them to the skeleton.
Material: MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) 3mm
Colour: Wood – natural unpainted condition of board
Model Size: approximate size (guide only)
- Height: 290 mm
- Length: 490 mm
- Width: 130 mm
- DIY model in pieces
- Easily painted with acrylic paint.
- Glue model together for permanent fixture
- Note: When children playing, please do not let them swallow the small parts so as not to cause suffocation.
- Due to different producing batches, product details might be a little different
- Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
The Tyrannosaurus rex is a very large bipedal carnivorous dinosaur of the late Cretaceous period, with powerful jaws and small claw-like front legs. The name means “lizard king” in Latin, often called T. rex or colloquially T-Rex, is one of the most well-represented of the large theropods. Tyrannosaurus rex lived in forested river valleys in North America during the late Cretaceous period. It became extinct about 65 million years ago in the Cretaceous-Tertiary mass extinction.
Did you know?: Tyrannosaurus rex arms are very small relative to overall body size, measuring only 1 meter long, and some scholars have labelled them as vestigial.